Welcome (back) to Bordertown

Ellen Kushner

May 17, 2011, 5:52:46 PM5/17/11
to EKannouncements
Exactly one week from today sees the publication of a project very
dear to my heart, that has long been in the works:

WELCOME TO BORDERTOWN
a new anthology of interconnected stories and poems
by some of today's finest fantasists*
edited by
Holly Black & Ellen Kushner
with Introduction by the original series creator, Terri Windling
(Random House, May 24, 2011)

Already, the buzz and reviews have been amazing: We've just been
selected as a 2011 Summer Indie Next List Book for Teens - and our
*starred* Kirkus review says: "This is punk-rock, DIY fantasy, full
of harsh reality and incandescent magic - a masterful anthology."

* * * * * *

Books should be on the shelves in stores beginning May 24th - before
then, you can get an amazing PRE-ORDER discount price at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0375867058/theendicotstudio

Holly Black & I will be signing books at NYC's celebrated childrens'/
YA bookstore, BOOKS OF WONDER, on Thursday, June 9th - along with
Bordertown authors Cory Doctorow, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Delia Sherman &
Annette Curtis Klause. You can order your own signed, inscribed copy
by contacting the good folks of Books of Wonder here:
http://www.booksofwonder.com/cscontactus.asp

* * * *

Learn more about the world of Bordertown: http://bordertownseries.com

Join our Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Welcome-to-Bordertown/113596302052479

Watch our new video here: http://io9.com/5802355/why-are-so-many-teens-fleeing-to-bordertown

See you on the Border!
Ellen
-------------
http://www.EllenKushner.com

*WELCOME TO BORDERTOWN Authors:

Christopher Barzak, Holly Black,Steven Brust, Emma Bull, Cassandra
Clare,
Charles de Lint, Cory Doctorow, Amal El-Mohtar, Neil Gaiman, Nalo
Hopkinson,
Alaya Dawn Johnson, Annette Curtis Klause, Ellen Kushner, Patricia A.
McKillip,
Dylan Meconis, Tim Pratt, Sara Ryan,Delia Sherman, Will Shetterly,
Janni Lee Simner, Catherynne M. Valente, Terri Winding, and Jane
Yolen .