Interstitial Holiday Shopping at Interfictions Auction!

Ellen Kushner

Nov 28, 2009, 5:47:56 PM11/28/09
to EKannouncements
Hi, friends!

As you may know, I'm a co-founder (and now President) of the
Interstitial Arts Foundation. To celebrate the publication of our new
anthology, *Interfictions 2*, we invited artists and crafters to
create work based on the stories therein - and they're up for Auction
now at: http://iafauctions.com

We have a stunning & quirky array of jewelry, handmade books, clothing
& more, each inspired by a short story from our *Interfictions*
anthology series. With starting bids ranging from $10 to $49, there's
a beautiful gift for every budget.

All funds raised will go toward further interstitial art projects,
including anthologies, exhibitions, and salons. The IAF is dedicated
to supporting and inspiring art that crosses, falls between, or breaks
apart borders-- like the pieces in this year's auction!

New pieces go up every day through Dec. 5, so please sign up for RSS
feed or just keep checking back at:
http://iafauctions.com

Hope your holidays are wonderful and warm -
Ellen
http://www.EllenKushner.com