Pictures from Road Cleanup

1 view

Viral Patel

Nov 13, 2011, 11:45:56 AM11/13/11
to Ekal DC Google Group, Rajnikant & Purnima Patel, Rao, Kiran, Shanker Gupta EKAL
All:

Thank you all for coming. We had a great event. I have added 25 pictures from cleanup at http://www.ekaldc.org/homedashboard/upcoming-events/adopt-a-highwaybyekalvidyalaya. Direct link to Picasa Web Ablum is at https://picasaweb.google.com/113651021044333796230/EkalDCAdpotAHighwayNov2011

Viral Patel
Spread the light of education in india, visit http://www.ekal.org

Shashi Shrivastava

Nov 13, 2011, 9:28:19 PM11/13/11
to eka...@googlegroups.com, Kumar Dharmendar, Viral Patel, shanker, Arpana Sali, Ashwin Saboo, Rajeshji Vaswani, Brij B Shrivastav
Dear All

Chandan, (Ashwin's friend) Viral's  sister ( Physical therapy ), Rajnakant Bhai, Viral friend,Shanker ji,Ashwin, Arpana, Dk, Rajesh ji today was  fun day. It was good to meet some new people.

I am so glad that we did this activity. Ashwin your Sandwitches were tasty and fresh. All the pictures are perfect-we are learning to work as a group. So let us not forget that we need each other to move on and to live in this society where like minded frieinds become  God given family. Let us learn to know each other a bit better and stand up to support.

Arpana good luck finding job.Dk is thinking of moving to warmer climate.

So I will fix a date for some chat and chai some time very soon.

Thanks

Shashi

Empowerment Through Education
http://www.ekaldc.org/