Conf call for 2013 Fundraiser (Sanjeevani Event)-May 2nd, 9 PM

1 view

Viral Patel

Apr 30, 2013, 1:33:12 PM4/30/13
to Chadrasekhar Tadikonda EKAL, Chadrasekhar Tadikonda EKAL, Shanker Gupta, Sudhir Sekhsaria EKAL, Mukul Sonwalkar EKAL, Mukul Sharma, Shashi Shrivastav EKAL, Kirit Udeshi, Shailesh Desai Baltimore Temple, Rajesh Pujara Gujarati Samaj, Mitul Shah, Surinder Choda, Radhey Dwivedi, Puneet & DK Ekal, Ashwin Saboo Ekal, Rajesh Vaswani Ekal, Pankaj Chadha Ekal, Rao Mulpuri EKAL, Avantika Gupta Ekal, Ekal DC Google Group

All:

First conf went well, we got a lot of action items for all of us. I captured the items in here, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AfJ8Cz_vVjj0LSkABeEY2pmcPN08S4CGVKrAJFK4cd4/edit#heading=h.noy9zxwj07no

Time : Thursday, May 2nd, 9 PM
Dial-in: 1-712-432-3100, Conference code: 653584

Agenda :
#1. Follow up on last week's action items
#2. Continue Marketing efforts
#3. Event day coordination and other items

If you can not participate, please email in advance with your questions, concerns. Feel free to forward this email to anyone I have missed.

Thanks, Viral Patel | (202) 247-7434

Rajiv Kumar

May 2, 2013, 9:06:27 PM5/2/13
to eka...@googlegroups.com
I am waiting, are we going to have this teleconference?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ekal DC" group.