Fwd: New year Greetings from Ekal Children

1 view

Shashi Shrivastava

Jan 1, 2011, 8:22:48 AM1/1/11
to ekaldc...@googlegroups.com, Kedar Mulpuri
Please forward to as many as possible.

Shashi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FRIENDS OF TRIBALS SOCIETY COIMBATORE <fts...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Subject: New year Greetings from Ekal Children
To: Sindhu Sadan <sindh...@gmail.com>

Dear all,

On behalf of Friends of Tribals Society

We wish you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

We express our heartfelt thanks for all those who sponsored us and supported for this noble cause.

 As on today we have reached upto 35,000 Villages and having 27 Chapters in the country. Now Ten Lakhs Students are getting their education free through these Chapter’s Ekal Schools and more than 13 Lakhs Students are already benefited. These Schools function on a single teacher non-formal teaching system. On an average some 30 Students are enrolled in a school. We are marching ahead to reach the target of 1,00,000 schools by the year 2013 with your support and blessings. (www.ekal.org)

 We expect your continued support and love for India’s forgotten children

 Thanking you

 With warm regards

Shreegopal Maheshwary

President

FTS, Coimbatore Chapter

Please find the attachment of Greeting card

--
Empowerment Through Education
http://www.ekaldc.org/

New year wishes 11.psd.jpg