Venue for Baltimore event on Friday, April 29th

Viral Patel

Jan 26, 2011, 9:51:51 AM1/26/11
to Ekal DC Youth Google Group, Shanker Gupta EKAL, Avantika Gupta Ekal
All:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the venue we selected for Baltimore Event is not available now. I am working with some individuals from Gujarati Samaj to find another venue near Baltimore (or Columbia) for Friday, April 29th, 2011.

With dates approaching soon, it would be great if some of you can help me expedite this, by talking to your friends, or making some phone calls. Please reach out to me.Thanks

Viral Patel
(202) 247-7434
Spread the light of education in india, visit http://www.ekal.org