Ekal Fund raiising

Shashi Shrivastava

Feb 22, 2011, 10:32:49 PM2/22/11
to Viral Patel, Chandrasekhar Tadikonda, Ashwin Saboo, Arpana Sali, Pankaj Chadha, Rajesh Pujara Gujarati Samaj, Rajesh Mahadwar, Rajeshji Vaswani, ekaldc...@googlegroups.com, Ramdev Rai, rsdw...@comcast.net, Foundation Marg, Surin Choda, shanker, Ava Gupta, Sudhir Sekhsaria, Jibanananda Khuntia, Rao Mulpuri, Vindhya Adapa, Adapa Prasad, Kirit Udeshi, Magan Sureja, Mohan Mistry, Ramesh Sood, Satish Misra, Vishnu Purohit, Ramakant Peechara, nili...@aol.com
Dear All

Viral is printing tickets for 2 fundraising events for our area.

April 29 Baltimore
April 30 In potomac

We are meeting this sunday . Time can be 10 AM or 1 PM

Please write back with your preference. will meet when most of the people can come-

venue: My house 15431 Avery Road Rockville Maryland 20855

Depending on your help.

Please forward to all those who are walking and helping with the walk arrangements. Trisha is especially invited.

Visit  DC we site to get detailed information-as Viral has been updating the site.
Thanks.

Shashi

Empowerment Through Education
http://www.ekaldc.org/