Adopt-A-Highway by Ekal Vidyalaya Washington DC Chapter

1 view

Viral Patel

Oct 7, 2011, 11:10:51 PM10/7/11
to Ekal DC Google Group, Sudhir Sekhsaria EKAL, Kirit Udeshi, Ramdev Rai, Manoj Singh, Shashi Shrivastav EKAL
All:

Great News !! Washington DC area volunteers have reached another milestone. We have completed the process to Adopt-A-Highway by Ekal Vidyalaya. The exact location of the road is Bell Station Road, in Glenn Dale MD.  Complete information and easy to share webpage at http://www.ekaldc.org/homedashboard/upcoming-events/adopt-a-highwaybyekalvidyalaya

Next scheduled cleanup date is, Sunday, October 16th, 2011 between 7 am-10 am. We expect that to finish much earlier than that. Individuals are encouraged to help all areas, including clean up, look out and planning the effort.

Contact one of us to join scheduled clean up effort:

Arpana Sali at (859) 492-1402
Viral Patel at (202) 247-7434
Ashwin Saboo at (240) 421-8179
Shashi Shrivastav at (301) 424-0747

Thank you Arpana, for your persistent effort to make this possible.
Viral Patel
Spread the light of education in india, visit http://www.ekal.org