EJUG Meeting Wednesday, March 23: Lightning Talks on How to Write Good Java Code

Basil Vandegriend

Mar 1, 2011, 1:26:00 PM3/1/11
to Edmonton Java Users Group
EJUG is meeting from 12 noon to 1pm on Wednesday, March 23rd in the
Western boardroom in the basement of the Canadian Western Bank
building, located at 10303 Jasper Ave.

Topic : Lightning Talks on How to Write Good Java Code

Multiple presenters will be giving short talks of 5 to 10 minutes in
length on specific aspects of writing good Java code.

This is a new format, and it will only work with sufficient
volunteers. Talks do not have to be formal nor is a presentation
required - you can draw on a whiteboard or show code on the screen. So
please contact me to get added to the list. This is your chance to
rant about your pet peeves of what not to do, or to rave about what
you have found to be indispensable.

Warren

Mar 23, 2011, 3:30:57 PM3/23/11
to Edmonton Java Users Group
Hi,

I was the presenter at the end with controversial ideas on code
comments.

If you're interested, you can find my presentation materials here:

http://www.wskb.ca/new/ejuglightningtalksongoodcode-march232011-goodcomments

-Warren