Java Fame! (EJUG Presenters)

Basil Vandegriend

Sep 9, 2011, 12:25:55 PM9/9/11
to Edmonton Java Users Group
Hi all,

Are you interested in developing your public speaking skills and
knowledge of a particular technical topic? Do you want to become
famous in the local Java community? Do you enjoy attending EJUG
meetings and want to keep EJUG going?

If so, I have just the opportunity for you - I'm looking for
presenters for our noon EJUG meetings. It doesn't need to be a full
hour - 30 minutes or even 10 minutes is fine.

Any topic related to Java is fine. I have heard from a number of
people that they would be interested in hearing presentations
explaining the architecture and design of Java applications, focusing
on the design decisions made and the reasons behind them. So come talk
about your application and explain the good, the bad, and the ugly. :)

If you are interested in presenting please get in touch with me via
email or by phone (401-7431).

Thanks in advance,
- Basil