Presentation: SpringOne2GX 2013 Report on Sunday Sept 22, 2013

15 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Yuan Ji

okunmadı,
17 Eyl 2013 13:49:0617.09.2013
alıcı ej...@googlegroups.com
Edmonton Java Developers,

it is time for another meetup. I just came back from SpringOne2GX 2013 at Santa Clara, California last week. I'm very happy to share my learning from this fantastic conference. This Sunday morning I will do a presentation at University of Alberta.

Time: From 10am to 11:30am on Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Location: Room CSC333, Computing Science Centre, University of Alberta
Topic: SpringOne2GX 2013 Report

I will talk about the next generation of core framework - Spring Framework 4.0. I will also talk about Web Socket, Spring Security, RESTful Web Service and HATEOAS. The presentation will be one hour and a half, then 30 minutes of question and answer session.

For those of you cannot attend, you can read my blog posts about my experience: Day One, Day Two, Day Three, and Day Four. But I encourage you to come to the meeting and discuss with me.

Hope to see you there.

Yuan Ji
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla