Error Code: VDRS

Larry Rix

May 29, 2019, 2:23:19 PM5/29/19
to Eiffel Web Framework
I get a pair of these when attempting to open the wsf_html safe ECF in 19.05.

Error code: VDRS(4)

Error: Redefine subclause lists feature, but class does not redefine it.
What to do: remove feature name from Redefine subclause, or include
  a redefinition in the class.

Class: WSF_FORM_HIDDEN_INPUT
Feature name: input_type
Parent class: WSF_FORM_INPUT
Line: 13
      redefine
->      input_type,
        append_item_to_html

Error code: VDRS(4)

Error: Redefine subclause lists feature, but class does not redefine it.
What to do: remove feature name from Redefine subclause, or include
  a redefinition in the class.

Class: WSF_FORM_PASSWORD_INPUT
Feature name: input_type
Parent class: WSF_FORM_INPUT
Line: 13
      redefine
->      input_type
      end

Larry Rix

May 29, 2019, 2:28:00 PM5/29/19
to Eiffel Web Framework
ALSO—this is off of a fresh clone of EWF from GitHub + ES 19.05

I did the ZIP version first off of the EWF website download and had the exact same two errors. I have not tried with 18.11 to see if that is okay or not.

Jocelyn Fiat

May 29, 2019, 2:35:45 PM5/29/19
to Eiffel Web Framework
Hi, I will check the EWF repository, it may be possible that I forgot to apply the changes made in the ISE repository.

I will let you know tomorrow.

Le mer. 29 mai 2019 à 20:28, Larry Rix <lar...@moonshotsoftware.com> a écrit :
ALSO—this is off of a fresh clone of EWF from GitHub + ES 19.05

I did the ZIP version first off of the EWF website download and had the exact same two errors. I have not tried with 18.11 to see if that is okay or not.

See the site for the Eiffel-Web-Framework project at
https://github.com/EiffelWebFramework/EWF
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Eiffel Web Framework" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eiffel-web-framework/b5765c63-211c-4cbb-bd1a-911772f44e67%40googlegroups.com.

Jocelyn Fiat

May 30, 2019, 10:52:47 AM5/30/19
to Eiffel Web Framework
Indeed, I forgot to synchronized EiffelStudio version with EiffelWebFramework version.
This is now fixed in master and branch v1 .
Thanks for the report.
-- Jocelyn

--
Jocelyn