Hi all, users, developpers, contributors, others,
We are working on building a roadmap (in order to plan future developments, priorities ... and so on, and mainly to better manage team collaboration)
The goal is
- find out what is missing for current v0.2 (not yet announced), we could still include some last minutes changes such as typo correction, documentation, ...
- plan next release v0.3
- and forcast future dev for v0.4 and after
Thus we would like you to contribute on this by suggesting entries, and comments
So far, Javier prepared a first contribution, please comment and suggest entries for EWF
- Add support for CONNEG (Content Negociation)
- Add support for OAuth (Client/Server)
- Add support for HTML as media type for expressing APIs
- improve implementation to support HTTP 1.0 and HTTP 1.1
- Documentation for Kernel, Libraries
- Getting started with EWF
- Hypermedia libraries (HAL, CJ)
- Add test cases.
- Set up a Continuous Integration Server
- Create a cool web site for EWF.
- Improve the existing examples, add new ones.
Eiffel Web Nino
Add test cases
Add persistent connections support.
Add configuration support (maybe using JSON)
Review the HTTP 1.1 spec and try to follow it.
On my side, I would add some website building related tasks
- Continue work on experimental CMS
- Add one Template Engine
- Build wizard tool to help generating code for REST, Website, ... application.
That's already a lot, but please send suggestion, then we will try to build a first roadmap , and eventually have a webmeeting to finalize it.