Re: #web-meeting: Tuesday 2012-July-03 (14:00 UTC)

Jocelyn Fiat

Jul 1, 2012, 11:08:23 AM7/1/12
to eiffel-web...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, just to remind you about next meeting, July 3rd

There is no specific topic, but as last time, I bet we won't run out of interesting topic.
In any case, if you really want to discuss a specific point, please suggest it by replying this message.

Talk to you soon,
-- Jocelyn

On Friday, June 29, 2012 1:00:05 PM UTC+2, Eiffel Web Framework wrote:
Next web meeting: Tuesday 2012-July-03 (14:00 UTC)   (see date/time http://goo.gl/e6B4I )

We will post on this group, the details to join the meeting.

In the meantime, feel free to send topic suggestions.

-- EWF team

Jocelyn Fiat

Jul 3, 2012, 5:05:09 AM7/3/12
to eiffel-web...@googlegroups.com
We'll use "webex" for this meeting.
and the meeting will be started a few minutes before the time.

-- Jocelyn

Jocelyn Fiat

Jul 3, 2012, 11:15:54 AM7/3/12
to eiffel-web...@googlegroups.com
Meeting finished

Minutes:
- we talked mainly about the graphviz server example.
- we created the initial repository: https://github.com/EiffelWebFramework/graphviz-server
- and started filling first wiki pages.

Note I will be away until 18th of July.
I will start a thread on this group dedicated to the graphviz server example, so feel free to send questions, suggestions there.

Regards,
-- Jocelyn