Slow response from proxy server

Anders Persson

Jan 20, 2019, 1:49:59 PM1/20/19
to Eiffel Web Framework
When accessing the local server via the proxy implementation it takes dramatically longer to get a response. It is like 30-60 s seconds compared to 1 second. Is it related to some limitation in the implementation, like single threaded or something else that I need to take care of?

I have run the proxy both in the IDE and finalized but without any big difference in performance.

Jocelyn Fiat

Jan 21, 2019, 7:16:17 AM1/21/19
to eiffel-web-framework
30 to 60 seconds ... this sounds huge.
So I guess the solution may be obvious to find.
I would need to play a bit more with the proxy classes.
Which version of EiffelStudio are you using? I guess 18.11. Are you using EiffelWeb from EiffelStudio, or from the github repository ?

-- Jocelyn

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 7:50 PM Anders Persson <ander...@gmail.com> wrote:
When accessing the local server via the proxy implementation it takes dramatically longer to get a response. It is like 30-60 s seconds compared to 1 second. Is it related to some limitation in the implementation, like single threaded or something else that I need to take care of?

I have run the proxy both in the IDE and finalized but without any big difference in performance.

See the site for the Eiffel-Web-Framework project at
https://github.com/EiffelWebFramework/EWF
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Eiffel Web Framework" group.

Jocelyn
Eiffel Software
https://www.eiffel.com
Customer support: https://support.eiffel.com
User group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eiffel-users

Anders Persson

Jan 21, 2019, 7:29:52 AM1/21/19
to eiffel-web...@googlegroups.com
I am using 18.11 Enterprise and also when installing 18.11 the other day switch to using the 18.11 shipped version of EiffelWeb

I am using https both in the reverse proxy and in the local host.

Vänligen

Anders Persson
+46 763 17 23 25