Recent changes

Jocelyn Fiat

Sep 28, 2012, 9:12:05 AM9/28/12
to eiffel-web...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just to let you know, that we completed the integration of the new ROUTER design.
In addition, we added support for session, see wsf/session

And you will find inside  draft/application/cms  an experimentation to build a CMS using EWF.
You can check the code to see how the session are handled, and various things.
But this CMS is rather simple, and far from being complete, however it could be a good start for a community project.

As usual, don't hesitate to report issue, or send suggestion, feedback, ...
I will provide addition documentation for the session, the new router interface, and eventually the CMS if requested.

Otherwise, we are about to start coding the graphviz server example/project, to be continued.
As a reminder, the main focus of upcoming EWF development is about REST, hypermedia API, ... and related

Kind regards,
-- Jocelyn