Windows 10 Uninstall stops at 0 seconds

marvin_littlewood_426716

May 29, 2016, 6:39:17 PM5/29/16
to Eiffel Users
Hi Manu

Unfortunately on Windows 10, my Eiffel 15.12 (GPL) uninstaller stays stuck at "0 seconds remaining" for > 30mins. Cancelling leads to an undo of the uninstall, which can be repaired to give a valid working system.

Would the uninstall be complete at this point? If so, can I safely end the task via the task manager?

If not, is there a way of manually uninstalling Eiffel?

Many thanks

Mark

Emmanuel Stapf

May 29, 2016, 6:41:09 PM5/29/16
to eiffel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Are you given an elevation prompt during the uninstall? Usually it does and after accepting it, it should uninstall properly.

Regards,
Manu