İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

yves.achi...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
29 Eki 2015 11:31:3129.10.2015
alıcı eID Applet
Hi,

Following the recent drop of NPAPI support in Chrome, and future announced drops on other browsers, i was wondering why you choose to "migrate" the eid applet to a browser extension and not to a Java Web Start based solution.

Best regards,
Yves

gabriel...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
2 Ara 2015 03:35:182.12.2015
alıcı eID Applet, yves.achi...@gmail.com
I'm also very interested by this question.

dimitriv...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
18 Şub 2016 06:47:4418.02.2016
alıcı eID Applet, yves.achi...@gmail.com, gabriel...@gmail.com
Is there already some more information on this subject. The only documentation available on the fedict site is about applets...
Will there be a Chrome addon? What about internet explorer?

Op woensdag 2 december 2015 09:35:18 UTC+1 schreef gabriel...@gmail.com:

Frank Cornelis

okunmadı,
19 Şub 2016 11:43:5019.02.2016
alıcı eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Both our eID Identity Provider and Digital Signature Service support the following additional eID runtimes next to the eID Applet:
* eID Chrome: for Google Chrome version 42+
* eID Chrome OS: for Chromebooks
The eID services activate the most optimal eID runtime depending on the web browser and/or platform of the end-user.

Check out our support page on how these eID runtimes look like:
    https://www.e-contract.be/#/support#chrome
    https://www.e-contract.be/#/support#chromebook

You can even test them out via:
    https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp-sp/

Information on how to integrate the eID services is available at:
    https://www.e-contract.be/#/developers

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Op 18-02-16 om 12:34 schreef dimitriv...@gmail.com: