clear the EID info from the browser session without closing the browser

Kris Muylaert

Aug 13, 2015, 5:42:04 AM8/13/15
to eID Applet
I'm looking for a way to clear the EID info from the browser session without closing the browser.
Scenario I want to achief:
1) user 1 logs in with eid on my site
2) user 1 chooses 'Logout'
3) user 2 logs in with eid

Between step 2 and 3 I don't want to close the browser. How can I do this with eg. javascript?

Frank Cornelis

Aug 13, 2015, 5:51:48 AM8/13/15
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kris,

You can achieve this by using the eID Identity Provider (instead of web browser based mutual SSL).
More information on the eID Identity Provider is available at:
    https://www.e-contract.be/start/

Kind Regards,
Frank.