eID Applet & Commons eID releases

Frank Cornelis

Sep 9, 2015, 2:13:41 AM9/9/15
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Released both eID Applet and Commons eID.
These releases contain a fix for the SCARD_RESET issue on Windows 10.

Binary artifacts are available within our Maven repository at:
https://www.e-contract.be/maven2/

Source code at Github:
https://github.com/e-Contract/eid-applet
https://github.com/e-Contract/commons-eid

The eID Applet can be tested via:
https://www.e-contract.be/eid-applet-beta/

Since the release of Google Chrome v45, we witnessed a steady uptake of
our eID Chrome solution, already hitting 4.450 installations.
Check it out at the Google Chrome Web Store:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eid-chrome-extension/bkbdaodnaecdijpajecpncpdomgcoakc

The eID Chrome solution has been integrated within our Digital Signature
Service and eID Identity Provider v2.
For those of you still using eID Identity Provider v1 via:
https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp/
: we will soon shut down eID IdP v1. So if you want to migrate to eID
IdP v2, drop us a mail at info @ e-contract.be.

An overview of all our eID related services is available at:
https://www.e-contract.be/

Kind Regards,
Frank.