Digital Signature Service with eID Chrome support

Frank Cornelis

May 19, 2015, 3:53:06 AM5/19/15
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We moved our eID Chrome project to production by integrating it into our
Digital Signature Service.
Given the fact that the "web browser fragmentation" will only increase
with the advent of Microsoft Edge and such, we created an overview of
all web browser environments:
https://www.e-contract.be/faq/
This FAQ already highlights the new eID Chrome solution for the Google
Chrome and Chromium web browsers.

As we receive a lot the same questions on how to get started on eID
integration within applications, we also created an "eID Services Start"
web wizard:
https://www.e-contract.be/start/
This wizard should give you a pretty good idea about what's available
today and guides you through all possible eID integration solutions.
Feedback on this is always appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Frank.