Possible to exclude Croatian?

h n

Nov 30, 2009, 2:43:57 AM11/30/09
to EHTip
Hi, this is a wonderful easy add-on! Just a question and i hope you
are not offended :) : I need EHTip only for English-German. I managed
to install the German dictionary and i get to see English-German
translations. But i always see the English-Croatian translation
first.

Sorry, but is it possible to exclude Croatian, so that i can fully
concentrate on the language needed and don't start to involuntarily
learn another language? I have to learn languages anyway, but not
Croatian.

My preferences are set to:
en, de
Still Croatian comes first.

Is there a way to exclude Croatian? Thanks a lot anyway for a very
handy add-on!

Goran Igaly

Nov 30, 2009, 1:18:27 PM11/30/09
to EHTip
> Sorry, but is it possible to exclude Croatian, so that i can fully
> concentrate on the language needed and don't start to involuntarily
> learn another language?

There is small British/Croatian in the lower-right corner (in the
status bar). Right click the flag, and un-check hr->en and en->hr
language combinations. Leave de->en and de->en combinations checked.

Goran Igaly

Nov 30, 2009, 1:20:31 PM11/30/09
to EHTip
One word is missing in my answer. The first sentence should be:

There is small British/Croatian FLAG in the lower-right corner....

h n

Nov 30, 2009, 3:06:25 PM11/30/09
to EHTip
Goran, thanks for the fast answer. Now it works! And also thanks again
for this very nice tool.

I hadn't even noticed the icon in the browser frame. It makes the add-
on even easier to use!