Firefox version 3.6 (Beta 3 so far)

Baka_toroi

Nov 19, 2009, 10:45:45 AM11/19/09
to EHTip
I can't get it working in this version of Firefox. It worked the first
time I ran it, but now I can get it to work. The icon in the status
bar is gray, though it's checked as "enabled." Maybe I could help you
with some info you need, I'll try to be as helpful as possible. Best
regards!

Baka_toroi

Nov 19, 2009, 10:53:14 AM11/19/09
to EHTip
Well, it's working now, kind of comes and goes...

Robert Katić

Nov 19, 2009, 11:12:35 AM11/19/09
to eh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback. I personally have not tested EHTip 2.3.7 on
Firefox 3.6 yet. However I had declared (today) it Firefox 3.6
compatible because of positive users feedbacks. After your negative
feedback, I reduced max version to 3.5.*. Will make some more rigorous
test on Firefox 3.6 in next days. After that will re-increase max
version of EHTip 2.3.7 or publish an fixed EHTip 2.3.8.

Regards.
--Robert

Robert Katić

Dec 8, 2009, 1:44:05 PM12/8/09
to EHTip
Fixed in EHTip 2.3.8.
It is sanded to mozilla. You can downland it from
http://bender.fesb.hr/~robert/ehtip/download.html