please help

1 view

Hadley Rakowski

Jul 15, 2008, 7:29:00 PM7/15/08
to Essex High School class of '98
Hi all,

Maegan made a great point about some people not being on this contact
list.

PLEASE pass this information onto ANYONE that you know graduated in
our class. Even if you think they may have the information. I would
hate for someone to be left out of the communication loop.

We've placed a few ads in the Reporter and done as much online
networking as we can but I only have about 75 contacts and we had
about, or over, 400 in our class. We're missing a LOT of people. The
school doesn't have any information to give us either.

So, please help spread the word for people to go to this link to get
on our class mailing list.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pnmapKR9EcHA02JEJSFiILg&email=true

Thanks so much!
Hadley

ps- thanks to those of you who already filled out your information and
great ideas for the reunion!