Reunion details

Hadley Rakowski

May 19, 2008, 8:51:33 PM5/19/08
to Essex High School class of '98
August 9, 2008 is the date of our 10 year reunion! We will be having
a family friendly picnic at Maple Street Park in Essex Junction from
12-3 (no charge) and then an adult only event at Halverson's in
Burlington ($10 per person covers appetizers and the rental fee). If
you have any further questions or comments, please post them here.

Hadley Rakowski

May 20, 2008, 12:49:34 PM5/20/08
to Essex High School class of '98
Plan on bringing your own food and drinks for BBQing at the park. We
also have the fields reserved if anyone wants to use them.

On May 19, 8:51 pm, Hadley Rakowski <alternatesolution...@gmail.com>

Hadley Rakowski

May 20, 2008, 4:20:49 PM5/20/08
to Essex High School class of '98
We reserved Halverson's starting at 8pm.

On May 20, 12:49 pm, Hadley Rakowski <alternatesolution...@gmail.com>

Amber Hall

Jul 6, 2008, 6:55:46 PM7/6/08
to Essex High School class of '98
Hey! Wow, thanks so much for organizing this! Is there anything I
can do to help?? Do we need to RSVP?? I am really looking forward to
seeing so many people--hope everyone can make it!