Dig up the Capsule

Dan Barnes

Apr 8, 2008, 7:39:48 PM4/8/08
to Essex High School class of '98
I'll not be able to attend this reunion however be sure to dig up the
silly time capsule that we buried in "great ideas' class... Its in the
courtyard (not sure if the courtyard is still there...) Have fun, and
post the findings.

Dan Barnes (not married)

Hadley Rakowski

Apr 12, 2008, 5:52:54 PM4/12/08
to Essex High School class of '98
Does anyone have contact with anyone that still works at EHS to ask
about this?

Hadley Rakowski (Kaynor)

andrew champagne

Apr 13, 2008, 2:15:32 PM4/13/08
to eh...@googlegroups.com
I know a lot of teachers still work there like Mr. Roberts. He'd probably help you guys set it up. Last time I knew principle whats his name went to go on to be district supervisor, and Vice principle whats his name went to be principle at Hiawatha.

Maria Ung

Apr 20, 2008, 8:27:40 AM4/20/08
to Essex High School class of '98
I work in the science dept. at EHS... I could work on making
arrangements if we'd like to dig it up... does anyone remember exactly
where it is? Anyone in the area want to give me a hand? Or are we
thinking we'll do it the reunion wkend?

On Apr 13, 2:15 pm, "andrew champagne" <apchampa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know a lot of teachers still work there like Mr. Roberts. He'd probably
> help you guys set it up. Last time I knew principle whats his name went to
> go on to be district supervisor, and Vice principle whats his name went to
> be principle at Hiawatha.

andrew champagne

Apr 21, 2008, 11:17:54 AM4/21/08
to eh...@googlegroups.com
now thats interesting. Are you a teacher Maria? What subject?

Maria Ung

Apr 21, 2008, 6:55:34 PM4/21/08
to Essex High School class of '98
I teach in the science dept. at EHS. What a blast :)

On Apr 21, 11:17 am, "andrew champagne" <apchampa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> now thats interesting. Are you a teacher Maria? What subject?

andrew champagne

Apr 21, 2008, 7:11:21 PM4/21/08
to eh...@googlegroups.com
thats cool! What subject?

Hadley Rakowski

Apr 23, 2008, 11:10:53 AM4/23/08
to eh...@googlegroups.com

What do others want to do?  I think it would be great to look at the contents at our reunion, but not necessarily to be there when they dig it up.  I didn't bury it so I don't know where it is.

-Hadley
--
Hadley C. Rakowski
President

--
Hadley C. Rakowski
President
Alternate Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 957
Williston, VT 05495
ph: 802-872-8645
cell: 802-343-5470
www.alternatesolutionsvt.com

andrew champagne

Apr 23, 2008, 11:15:36 AM4/23/08
to eh...@googlegroups.com
yeah i think we should find out where it is actually, because it might require a jackhammer.