In the works

Melissa

Sep 9, 2007, 2:23:57 PM9/9/07
to Essex High School class of '98
I have tried to post already so if this is posting twice I'm sorry!

After chatting with a couple people we were looking at maybe shooting
for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August.
I have called a couple places to do a Saturday night thing (Hadley has
called some also).
I have also called Oakledge to get a price to rent a pavilion for
Saturday afternoon with families.
Hadley and I were thinking that anyone who may be interested in
planning and is around during the fall/winter we could get together in
VT and organize.
Let us know if you are interested.
Hope everyone is well.
Melissa (Ragosta) now Staunton...I got married last October 14th.

Melissa

Sep 9, 2007, 2:23:57 PM9/9/07
to Essex High School class of '98

Brandie Lavallee

Sep 10, 2007, 10:39:13 PM9/10/07
to Essex High School class of '98
I wouldn't mind helping out with some of the planning. I'm local and
have a quite a bit of free time. Let me know how I can help.
-Brandie Lavallee

Hadley Rakowski

Sep 11, 2007, 10:20:29 PM9/11/07
to Essex High School class of '98