Introductions

HM2K

Jul 6, 2011, 1:06:56 PM7/6/11
to eggtcl-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome guys!

Please start by introducing yourselves, most of you know each other already, but just in case, let's get started!

I'm HM2K, I've written quite a few eggdrop tcl scripts but I'm looking to share my work with others while really improving the quality of tcl scripts available out there by joining the eggtcl project.

Pixelz

Jul 8, 2011, 1:39:57 PM7/8/11
to eggtcl-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm Pixelz, I've been around Eggdrop since the late 90s. I've written a vast amount of scripts through the years, and forgotten about most of them. In recent time I made a push to create quality replacement scripts for some common scripts floating around. This resulted in pixseen, which is a replacement for sub-quality seen scripts. Other than that, most of my scripts are short and sweet.

hrz

Jul 10, 2011, 9:16:13 AM7/10/11
to eggtcl-...@googlegroups.com
Oh hello, I'm here to make life horrible for all of you and yeah, terrorize you on #eggtcl on efnet <3

thommey

Jul 10, 2011, 10:05:45 AM7/10/11
to eggtcl-discuss
Hey,

I'm thommey, and I've been helping people with eggdrop and scripting
it for years. I mostly wrote scripts for myself whenever I needed to,
but I also enjoy writing useful challenging scripts.

skralg

Jul 11, 2011, 9:36:23 AM7/11/11
to eggtcl-discuss
Hello,

I'm simple. I've been helping out on Undernet since the mid 90's.

FireEgl

Jul 11, 2011, 9:27:37 PM7/11/11
to eggtcl-discuss
I'm FireEgl, most people recognize my nick from winident.tcl (comes
with Windrop), but I've wrote a lot of other Eggdrop Tcl scripts too..
The most popular ones are here: http://code.google.com/p/fireegl-tcl/source/browse/#svn/trunk/eggdrop
(Most are old, so don't judge my coding skills based on them.)

I'm also the main author of Tcldrop.. www.Tcldrop.US
http://tcldrop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tcldrop/

Tcl is the only language I'm any good at.

HM 2K

Jul 12, 2011, 4:05:08 AM7/12/11
to eggtcl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi FireEgl, Simple,

Welcome to the team :)

rojo

Jul 14, 2011, 11:47:19 AM7/14/11
to eggtcl-discuss
Hey hey hey.

So, I've been hacking changes to other people's scripts to suit my own
diabolical needs for quite some time. I really just started scripting
my own from scratch during the past few months. Most of my scripts
can be found at http://www.egghelp.org/tclhtml/7-4-0-0-1-rojo.htm .
Some probably should be rewritten, but I'm really not as embarrassed
as I probably should be at my ugly code. If you look at myacro.tcl
and then at holdem.tcl, you can probably see how my TCL-fu has
improved. I consider myself to be at about an orange belt now.
Hopefully I'll keep improving and earn my black belt in a few years.
Message has been deleted

speechles

Jul 19, 2011, 2:25:38 PM7/19/11
to eggtcl-discuss
I am speechles.
I live on the second floor.
I live upstairs from you.
Yes I think you've seen me before.

Like robots.
Enjoy scripting.

Most things I've written for eggdrop were me testing my skills. Making
simple, and sometimes elaborate scripts as proof of concepts. Just to
prove to myself, that the robot known as eggdrop can do new
tricks.

One day, in the not so distant future there will come a revolution. It
shall be named "WET ORGASM" and it shall be the best eggdrop
script ever. One day is not so far away. Be patient. One day will be
here before you know it.

Johannes13

Jul 26, 2011, 6:22:56 PM7/26/11
to eggtcl-discuss
I'm Johannes13.

I love writing challenging scripts.
Most people here knows me, others might not.

I write libraries in tcl (most of them in pure tcl), currently I'm
working on an oauth implementation. (I know that speechless has one,
but it only implements parts of it and use eggdrop specific commands.)

Ok, what else? Yeah, I'm writing a eggdrop interface, although it may
take a while to finish it.