Problems using Spiral Text

Norah Belle

Dec 14, 2014, 9:46:17 PM12/14/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
Trying to use Spiral Text Extension in Inkscape (windows 8)
Have installed and successfully rendered text with Hershey text.
when using Spiral Text get message

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "eggbot_spiraltext.py", line 400, in <module>

    e.affect()

  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inkscape\share\extensions\inkex.py", line 268, in affect

    self.effect()

  File "eggbot_spiraltext.py", line 386, in effect

    height = float( inkex.unittouu( svg.attrib['height'] ) ) - h * scale_y

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'unittouu'

not sure how to correct this,
help appreciated
thanks

Windell H. Oskay

Dec 14, 2014, 11:48:02 PM12/14/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com

> On Dec 14, 2014, at 6:46 PM, Norah Belle <vera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Trying to use Spiral Text Extension in Inkscape (windows 8)
> Have installed and successfully rendered text with Hershey text.
> when using Spiral Text get message

I can confirm that it's no longer working on my system as well. I'll look into this.

-Windell

Windell H. Oskay, Ph.D.
Co-Founder and Chief Scientist
Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories