OstrichBot Screws Wrong Size

Kyle Swanson

Feb 7, 2014, 7:52:05 PM2/7/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
To the Mad Scientist, Whom it may Concern:

I recently ordered an EggBot and an OstrichBot.  The Eggbot assembly went very well.
The OstrichBot did not.

The 6-32 x 3/8" (27 ea.) screws that came with the OstrichBot are simply too short to go through the wood and thread into the brackets.
I have measured the screws I received,  and it seems that they are just a little over 3/16" long.  No way these things are 3/8".

I know I'm not looking at the wrong screws because there are 27 of them.

I don't know if this was a packing mistake or what.  Just giving you a head's up.
I have already traveled to my local Ace Hardware and picked up the necessary screws.
Cost $10.25 to replace the 27 screws.

Thanks,
Kyle

Lenore M. Edman

Feb 7, 2014, 8:09:16 PM2/7/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com, Kyle Swanson
Hi Kyle,
I'm sorry to hear about the problem. It sounds like one of us picked the wrong screws for your kit, and if you would like, we can still send you the correct screws. If you have any future problems with one of our kits, please feel free to contact us directly, either through our contact form (http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/contact) or via email at con...@evilmadscientist.com and we'll take care of you.

Best,

Lenore

Lenore M. Edman
Evil Mad Science LLC