Egg-Bot logo svg file?

Mike Mueller

Jan 14, 2014, 7:12:11 PM1/14/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
Still assembling my Egg-Bot clone*, I am looking for an svg file for the Egg-Bot logo, does this exist?

*making the frame from aluminum, it'll look a little "different" but will be using the EBB board  :)

Windell H. Oskay

Jan 14, 2014, 8:14:41 PM1/14/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com

On Jan 14, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Mike Mueller <muell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Still assembling my Egg-Bot clone*, I am looking for an svg file for the Egg-Bot logo, does this exist?
>

> *making the frame from aluminum, it'll look a little "different" but will be using the EBB board :)

Hi Mike,
Our design is open source so you are 100% welcome to build (and even sell) Eggbot clones, but please *do not* use the Eggbot trademarks to label it. (That's our only stipulation on derivatives.)

We recommend the name "spherebot" for clones-- there are quite a few different things with that name.

-Windell

Windell H. Oskay, Ph.D.
Co-Founder and Chief Scientist
Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories
175 San Lazaro Ave, STE 150
Sunnyvale CA 94086
http://www.evilmadscientist.com/

Mike Mueller

Jan 15, 2014, 1:05:06 AM1/15/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
My bad, I wasn't trying to pass it off as an Egg-Bot since it is so different in looks and how it is put together.
I just was thinking about paying tribute to the Egg-Bot for its inspiration. :)

I'll come up with another "label/name" for it..thanks,

Mike