Eggbot Pro files

Luis Rodriguez

Aug 30, 2014, 10:03:52 PM8/30/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
Will the source for the egg-bot pro be release soon?

Windell Oskay

Aug 30, 2014, 10:09:56 PM8/30/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:03:52 PM UTC-7, Luis Rodriguez wrote:
Will the source for the egg-bot pro be release soon?

Yes, although a little behind schedule.  We've had a couple of days delay (and contacted affected customers); the EggBot Pro is currently scheduled to begin shipping on Tuesday (after the holiday) and we will post the user guide and OSHW docs at that time.  Docs will be posted here: http://wiki.evilmadscientist.com/EggBot_Pro

Stu Kabakoff

Aug 30, 2014, 10:16:58 PM8/30/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
I am very excited for this design. Will it be made in ostrich size too?

Luis E. Rodriguez

Aug 30, 2014, 10:28:29 PM8/30/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
So awesome! I'm gonna get out the old original just due to excitement! LOL

Luis E. Rodriguez

Windell Oskay

Aug 30, 2014, 10:30:29 PM8/30/14
to eggbo...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:16:58 PM UTC-7, Stu wrote:
I am very excited for this design. Will it be made in ostrich size too?

Awesome!

We do actually have a design for an "EggBot Pro XL" that would be of very similar construction, but in ostrich size. For the moment at least, we're waiting to see how well the Pro does and what people think of it. Of course, people telling us that they want one is the most important factor. :)