efmi

Tahinaharinjaka BEZANAHARY

Oct 4, 2023, 10:22:17 AM10/4/23
to efmi...@googlegroups.com
Dear efmi group.

I will attend the Modelica conference in Aachen.

On Thursday I will participate to the discussion with the FMI group.

I assume that the 2 discussions will run in parallel.

Anyway is it possible to get in touch with you ?

Best regards
Tahina

--
Tahina Bezanahary
Airbus SAS

Christoff Bürger

Oct 5, 2023, 3:36:30 AM10/5/23
to Public MAP eFMI mailing list
Dear Tahinaharinjaka,

You are very welcome to the forum on Thursday. It is an open discussion, in parallel to the FMI group. We do not expect many participants in either and I think it will be no problem for you to sneak between groups.

The main eFMI highlight of the conference is the eFMI Tutorial on Monday (see https://www.conftool.com/modelica2023/index.php?page=browseSessions&form_session=2). I very much recommend you to join it. It likely will give you some inspirations regarding your own work; and I am sure we can find time afterwards to meet and discuss whatever you have in mind regarding eFMI.

Best Regards,
Christoff

Christoff Bürger

Oct 11, 2023, 5:32:49 PM10/11/23