What's on E.F.I this week? 28th week of 2024

Welkince E.F.I

Jul 13, 2024, 10:32:39 AM (10 days ago) Jul 13
to efim...@googlegroups.com
Logo
Home Buy Mine Blogs About

Hey There Eco - Warrior !

The Incredible Restoration of Rajanthangal:

A Story of Renewal and Hope!

Rajanthangal Lake Restoration | EFI's Lake Night Show | Kanchipuram

Watch the Street Play by E.F.I At Kanniyakumari

Ongoing Restoration Sites

Poonthangal Lake, Kelambakkam
Kanagam Eco Park, Anna Nagar
Ahilya Van Regional Park, Indore

Latest Blogs

E.F.I’s Eco-restoration Of Tiruneermalai Chitteri – An Unknown Urban Water Paradise

756 Football Field Equivalent – 1000 Acres Of Wetland Restoration.

Eco-restoration Of Tiruvallur Waterbodies

EFI’s Bird-Watching Activity Connects Students with Nature

Plastic Can Kill:

Let’s Stop the Blame Game

Revitalizing Jeeyar Eri by Seedball Plantation with School Students

VIEW OUR BLOG

Pebble Jewellery

Shiny Fancy

₹49  ₹89

BUY

Gaming Mouse

Rechargable, Wireless

₹250  ₹300

BUY

Pearl Necklace

3 Layerd off-white Pearled

₹119  ₹150

BUY
SHOP NOW

Let's get social

Whatsapp Fb Yt Inst X

indiavolunteer.org    |    indiaenvironment.org

Environmentalist Foundation of India
M77/1 & M77/3, Sri Shankara, 31st Cross Street, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.