What's on E.F.I this week? 18th week of 2024

Welkince E.F.I

May 4, 2024, 10:31:45 AMMay 4
to efim...@googlegroups.com
Logo
Home Buy Mine Blogs About

Hey There Eco - Warrior !

Watch the mesmerizing transformation of

Baddihalli Lake at Tumakuru!!

EFI's | Baddihalli Lake | Tumakuru

Site Updates

EFI’s Blue Green Project - CRPF Avadi
Polambakkam Lake Restoration

Latest Blogs

The Konneri Tank - Eco Park At UNESCO World Heritage Site

From Neglect to Beauty : E.F.I’s Restoration of Baddihalli Lake in Tumakuru

Empowering Environmental Leaders: EFI’s Schoolwaale Event at CIT

Empowering Future Guardians: EFI’s Schoolwaale Initiative at CM Rise Malhar Ashram Higher Secondary School

Community Cleanup Triumph: EFI’s RakeLake Initiative at Chota Bilawali Lake

Seeds of Change: Junior Water Warriors’ of Bengaluru

VIEW OUR BLOG

Beaded Necklace

with Violet Pendant

₹120  ₹150

BUY

Beige Palazzo

Kalamkari Design

₹120  ₹149

BUY

Necklaces

Various Options

₹45  ₹60

BUY
SHOP NOW

Let's get social

Whatsapp Fb Yt Inst X

indiavolunteer.org    |    indiaenvironment.org

Environmentalist Foundation of India
M77/1 & M77/3, Sri Shankara, 31st Cross Street, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.