What's on E.F.I this week? 26th week of 2024

Welkince E.F.I

Jun 29, 2024, 10:31:50 AMJun 29
to efim...@googlegroups.com
Logo
Home Buy Mine Blogs About

Hey There Eco - Warrior !

Let's delve into the tales of the

Horseshoe Stepwell.

EFI Hydrostan - Horseshoe Stepwell | Andhra Pradesh

Ongoing Restoration Sites

Alamathi Eri, Tiruvallur
Nungambakkam Kadaperi, Tiruvallur
Kanadiya Twin lake, Indore

Latest Blogs

The Valayaputhur – Vedanthangal Water Project 2024

E.F.I’s Efforts In Restoring 100 Acres Of Wetlands Across Tiruvallur District

EFI’s LOW Inspires at RVN School students on Environmental Education

EFI’s Schoolwaale Inspires at Students of Nyruthi College Environmental Stewardship

EFI’s Schoolwaale: Empowering Chennai’s Youth for Coastal Conservation

EFI’s OhShunTrash Success: 300 Kilograms of Waste Removed from Ashtalakshmi Beach by 121 Volunteers

VIEW OUR BLOG

Lunch Box

Thermal Lock, 3 Containers

₹80  ₹159

BUY

PS3

With Game Series

₹11,999  ₹12,999

BUY

Beaded Necklace

3 Layerd Violet Pearled

₹120  ₹150

BUY
SHOP NOW

Let's get social

Whatsapp Fb Yt Inst X

indiavolunteer.org    |    indiaenvironment.org

Environmentalist Foundation of India
M77/1 & M77/3, Sri Shankara, 31st Cross Street, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.