EJML for Active risk calculations (tracking error)

Sophia Karra

Oct 11, 2016, 9:52:03 AM10/11/16
to efficient-java-matrix-library-discuss
Who is using EJML for Active risk calculations (tracking error) ?

Peter A

Oct 25, 2016, 2:12:06 PM10/25/16
to efficient-java-mat...@googlegroups.com
Not that I'm aware of sorry!  Quick google search turned up nothing too.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Sophia Karra <sophia....@gmail.com> wrote:
Who is using EJML for Active risk calculations (tracking error) ?

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.