Feature Request: Initialize matrix to constant scalar

David Hait

Mar 16, 2017, 1:31:27 PM3/16/17
to efficient-java-matrix-library-discuss
It would be very useful to be able to create an N by M matrix all set to 1, or 0.25, or any other value.

Peter A

Mar 16, 2017, 2:56:54 PM3/16/17
to efficient-java-mat...@googlegroups.com
You can fill it by calling
CommonOps.fill(matrix,scalar value);
There's a similar function for SimpleMatrix too. I guess that's two steps, creating then filling.  is this a feature request for a single function to do both?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM, David Hait <dh...@optionmetrics.com> wrote:
It would be very useful to be able to create an N by M matrix all set to 1, or 0.25, or any other value.

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."    — Voltaire (1694-1778), on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan.