How do I convert a SimpleMatrix object back to a 1D or 2D double array?

Ben Nguyen

Jun 18, 2019, 1:34:23 PM6/18/19
to efficient-java-matrix-library-discuss
Hello,
How do I convert a SimpleMatrix object (SimpleBase wrapper of DMatrixRMaj) back to a 1D or 2D array?
I can see that there is a get method for getting each element inside DMatrixRMaj, but the Matrix interface does not implement this method to use in SimpleBase.... so how can we access individual elements from our SimpleMatrix objects? Which would allow us to create a custom conversion method back to an array ourselves?

PS: I am very new to EJML, forgive me if I've missed something.

Thank you for your regards,
Cheers,
-Ben