EFBC-Feline Conservation Center News

Cat House News

Mar 26, 2015, 2:01:08 PM3/26/15
to efbc-felinecon...@googlegroups.com
We've had several new arrivals this spring, including a young male sand cat and 3 snow leopards. Please like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/EFBCs-Feline-Conservation-Center/159728104075035) to get the most recent updates.

I hope you had a chance to go see the poppies (http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=627), there are still quite a few in bloom. With the rain this year we've had a bumper crop of weeds, we are all busy pulling those to make the place look good for our first Twilight Tour coming up April 25.

Visitors may have noticed a new office trailer, this became available when a solar project finished construction. The zookeepers and manager appreciate their new offices, there's a meeting area for board and staff meetings, and the volunteers got upgraded to the old office trailer.  The intern trailer is currently being overhauled, we could use some cleaning supplies (vacuum) and furniture (bunkbeds, couch, chairs). Anyone willing to help fix up the bathrooms and kitchen please contact us, but you have to be able to work weekdays.

2015 event dates are coming up! Twilight Tours will be April 25, June 20, and September 26, while Follies will be August 8 and Kids Day October 17. We accept donations for auction and raffle prizes year-round.

We are still raising money to replace our small public restroom with an improved facility.

If you love to shop online, please remember us, those free-to-you donations really add up for us! Just start at our web page or these links:
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=felineconservati&camp=216797&creative=394585&linkCode=ur1&adid=0B5KE87M46JR1VJJ0PNH&
IGive: http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=31&mid=270
GoodShop: http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

PLEASE NOTE: Every September 1st Ralphs requires rewards members to re-register their charity of choice!
Ralphs rewards is a free donation program. When you shop at Ralphs and use your rewards card, Ralphs will donate a percentage of your purchases to EFBC/FCC. The more you buy, the higher a percentage Ralphs will donate. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to register EFBC/FCC as your charity of choice today.
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. Sign in to or Register for Ralphs rewards account
3. Click on “My Account”
4. Click on “Community Rewards”
5. Fill out the required information
6. To designate EFBC/FCC as your charity – Enter NPO # 82845
7. Save all changes