EFBC-Feline Conservaton Center Spring News

Cat House News

Jun 14, 2015, 4:02:16 PM6/14/15
to efbc-felinecon...@googlegroups.com
2015 event dates are coming up! Summer Twilight Tour will be this Saturday June 20, tickets are $20 each adults 18+ only. We will hold one more on September 26,  We accept donations for auction and raffle prizes year-round.

Feline Follies will be August 8 with a theme this year of "Saving Wild Felines Doesn't Happen By Magic". We will have magicians performing as well as a variety of animals wandering the grounds. Fantastic items will be available at a silent auction, and a tasty dinner will be served. Tickets are $75 each.

Finally, Kids Day will be October 17.

We are still raising money to replace our small public restroom with an improved facility.

If you love to shop online, please remember us, those free-to-you donations really add up for us! Just start at our web page or these links:
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=felineconservati&camp=216797&creative=394585&linkCode=ur1&adid=0B5KE87M46JR1VJJ0PNH&
IGive: http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=31&mid=270
GoodShop: http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

PLEASE NOTE: Every September 1st Ralphs requires rewards members to re-register their charity of choice!
Ralphs rewards is a free donation program. When you shop at Ralphs and use your rewards card, Ralphs will donate a percentage of your purchases to EFBC/FCC. The more you buy, the higher a percentage Ralphs will donate. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to register EFBC/FCC as your charity of choice today.
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. Sign in to or Register for Ralphs rewards account
3. Click on “My Account”
4. Click on “Community Rewards”
5. Fill out the required information
6. To designate EFBC/FCC as your charity – Enter NPO # 82845
7. Save all changes