EFBC-Feline Conservation Center November News

Cat House News

Nov 7, 2014, 12:44:23 PM11/7/14
to efbc-felinecon...@googlegroups.com
Yet more kittens to announce! Fishing cats Kai and Nemo had 3 kittens on September 21.
Also black-footed cats Josephine and Mr. B had a kitten October 5. There are lots of pictures on our web site and
Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/EFBCs-Feline-Conservation-Center/159728104075035), please "like" us
on Facebook for the most up-to-date kitten pictures. All of our kittens are in an off-exhibit area so unfortunately you
will not be able to see them if you come to visit.

2015 event dates have been set, plan ahead to attend! Twilight Tours will be April 25, June 20, and September 26,
while Follies will be August 8 and Kids Day October 17. We accept donations for auction and raffle prizes year-round.

We are still raising money to replace our small public restroom with an improved facility.

If you love to shop online, please remember us, those free-to-you
donations really add up for us! Just start at our web page or these links:
Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&fresh=1&linkCode=ur2&tag=felineconservati
IGive: http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=31&mid=270
GoodShop: http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

PLEASE NOTE: Every September 1st Ralphs requires rewards members to re-register their charity of choice!
Ralphs rewards is a free donation program. When you shop at Ralphs and use your rewards card, Ralphs will donate a percentage of your purchases to EFBC/FCC. The more you buy, the higher a percentage Ralphs will donate. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to register EFBC/FCC as your charity of choice today.
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. Sign in to or Register for Ralphs rewards account
3. Click on “My Account”
4. Click on “Community Rewards”
5. Fill out the required information
6. To designate EFBC/FCC as your charity – Enter NPO # 82845
7. Save all changes
jbfc2wks_7624.jpg
3fc14_7680.jpg