EFBC-Feline Conservation Center October News

Cat House News

Oct 30, 2018, 6:52:45 PM10/30/18
to EFBC-FelineConservationCenter
We have some new residents - they are not on display yet, watch our web site and Facebook page for the updates! A beautiful young male black jaguar is joining our family, as well as a male Amur leopard we hope to pair with Bella, and a male black-footed cat to pair with Abbey.

After Hours Red Light Tours November 10 - buy tickets online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/after-hours-red-light-tours-november-10-tickets-51111264167
We will have another After Hours night January 5.

Kids Day was another fun day for all. Attached is our flyer with 2019 event dates. I can't believe it's almost 2019 already!

I hope you are following our Facebook page for all the latest news and photos.

Got a backhoe? We need to replace a septic system and need a backhoe for a day or two. Email cath...@qnet.com or call 661.256.3793 ext 225 if you can help!

We now offer VIP behind-the-scenes tours, starting at $500. Please contact us for more details - email cath...@qnet.com or call 661.256.3793

If you want to make a directed donation, our current projects are renewing the Snow Leopard enclosure, and installing our new modular bathroom trailer. We still need more funds to complete refurbishment and installation.

We also need more volunteers to help with cleaning and visitors. Read http://www.wildcatzoo.org/volunteer.html for more information. We now hold new volunteer training the first or second Sunday of every month at 10 am - next one is this Sunday, November 4. Hours start at 8 am for zookeeper volunteers, but yard docents have flexible hours between 10 am and 4 pm. Even just a few hours helps!

If you love to shop online, please remember us, those free-to-you donations really add up for us! Just start at our web page or these links:
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=felineconservati&camp=216797&creative=394585&linkCode=ur1&adid=0B5KE87M46JR1VJJ0PNH&
IGive: http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=31&mid=270
GoodShop: http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

PLEASE NOTE: Every September 1st Ralphs requires rewards members to re-register their charity of choice!
Ralphs rewards is a free donation program. When you shop at Ralphs and use your rewards card, Ralphs will donate a percentage of your purchases to EFBC/FCC. The more you buy, the higher a percentage Ralphs will donate. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to register EFBC/FCC as your charity of choice today.
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. Sign in to or Register for Ralphs rewards account
3. Click on “My Account”
4. Click on “Community Rewards”
5. Fill out the required information
6. To designate EFBC/FCC as your charity – Enter NPO # 82845
eye2eye.pdf