DAD's week : Sep 9th-15th @ eFarm !! Freebies,Discounts, Surprises !!

Venkat (eFarm)

Sep 8, 2013, 8:51:23 AM9/8/13
to ef...@googlegroups.com
dads week - sept
        9 to 15th

Sep 9th (09/09) is birthday of Venkat Subramanian's Late Shri Muthu Subramanian. He was a great inspiration for the entire team of efarm and was a true karma yogi in thoughts and actions.
Right from walking up every morning at 4.30 am, doing his yoga , taking a morning walk at marina beach, to his first cup of lemon & honey water , he followed a simple living , but had great dreams and amazing creativity when it came to his work in radio, theatre, TV serials and movies. DRAMA was his LIFE - and till his LAST breadth was actually working on his last act !

But was very gentle, humble and childlike personality- One of his trademark was his innocent, genuine 'baby-like' laughter. He used to say - " Of all the navarasas , the MOST difficult challenge is to make someone laugh .. and 'timing' is everything in a comedy scene to get claps from audience !"

So to commomrate his birth date and spread the cheer ,, we are having lots of surprises,discounts,freebi
es to all those who call  us or drop by our office !

The fun begins at  "9 9 9" -  9 am on 9 th sept

The HOTLINE number : 917 607 2449
The SECRET code word :  'TRIPLE 9'
--
M Venkata Subramanian Founder/COO eFarm www.efarm.in | www.efarmdirect.com