Want to make 1 Million ? Just make me open mymouth !!

Venky_eFarm

Sep 4, 2014, 12:34:18 AM9/4/14
to ef...@googlegroups.com
Firstly, this isn't spam mail asking you to deposit money to get 1 million from margaret thatcher's will.. this is much simpler than that ;-)

Want to get richer by a Million ? Just make me open my mouth and say 1 letter !! In line with the ice bucket , rice bucket challenge, thought ill put myself up for the challenge... as i cannot abstain from food like anna hazare, thought THIS might work..

Lot of people have been saying i talk too much(..mostly Bullshit stuff) . Snehal and Hema Ramaswamy recently suggested i go do a vipassana silent meditation for 10 daysas a challenge to keepmy  vocal masturbation in check ...

 im starting my maun vrath frm today (Thu 4th sep) . Ill be at @sapney farm Heal The Soil CSA (healthesoilcsa.org) trying to 're-peel' my soul... ANYONE who can break my vow of silenec ill give 1Million INR ( 1000000 = 10 lakhs) . You have 4 days till Monday Noon to acomplish this..

 if you try and cannot do this, you DONT have to donate any money or stuff  , just 'register' a farmer's data in efarmdirect.com .. and its FREE for a month for farmer or food industry business ...

For details of this contest (and if u win , to share your bank account details for NEFT) call my PA Vijaykanth at 7845827100 / 9176072449 ..

May the ODDs (and GODs) b in YOUR favour....

 p.s : in case you are wondering how ill get my money, im selling my apartment in valmiki nagar (T-1 / H-106) , and should fetch atleast 50 lakhs (after the vultures from ICICI have their share of it) .. so there is not one,but FIVE prizes to be won !!

 So u DONT have to get wet and even if you LOOSE, you still help saving a farmer and YOUR life (as without food you are asmuch DEAD)  ...

Venkata Subramanian

Founder /Managing Director

11 Loganathan Colony, Mylapore , Chennai - 600004

M : +91-9884761354         E  : ve...@efarm.in

Website : www.efarm.in     www.efarmdirect.in

Linked In :  venkyefarm     Facebook : myefarm

Twitter : @venky_efarm     Skype : themylaporelad