Tired of BUG FIXING ? Use your 'IT' expereince in a new 'FIELD'..

Venkat (eFarm)

Sep 26, 2013, 1:17:13 AM9/26/13
to ef...@googlegroups.com
tired of bug fixing
        ..use your IT expereince in a new field ..
        www.efarm.in/training
Tired of 'testing & bug fixing'?
 We know your secret dream is to quit and go back to a village and live in a farm. Worried if 'sustainable' agri can actually 'sustain' you financially? Dont know 'abcd' of agri ?
Come learn from people LIKE you who have quit their professional careers and started ground up successful agri/food ventures at our WEEKEND WORKSHOP , Oct 5/6th at Chennai .

Farming ? Thought only 'illiterate' people did that ?

efarm 's founders Venkat ( IITian , 14 yrs IT pro) Srivali ( ex-banker) And some of our guest speakers and mentors( ex-armed forces, Chartered accountants) and infact most agri entrepreneurs today are all former professionals in various fields and have all started with zero past background in farming .

But it's a loss making industry with big crisis ? How can it be the next Growth sector ?

  • SUPPLY of food is going DOWN (as current farmers are OLD and villagers migrating to cities for jobs)
  • DEMAND is going UP (more population to feed)
It doesnt take Amartya Sen to figure out simple economics of that !! Duh ?

Prices of food will CONTINUE to spiral up !

Don't have a 'green thumb' ?
 Dont worry, some of the biggest agri oppurtunities are OUTSIDE the farm, like food processing, marketing, supoply chain , tools and technologies. so MANY interesting opportunities to choose from,

Sign up at  : http://www.efarm.in/training or call 9176072449 and
we will show you  how to Use your past skills  to break NEW ground ..
--
M Venkata Subramanian Founder/COO eFarm www.efarm.in | www.efarmdirect.com