Look Who's Talkin .. Ltd Cdr Vishwa (the Hydrofonics Guru) and Mr. Jalander Reddy ( The magician who has roses bloom in deserts)

efarm Venky

Sep 28, 2013, 9:26:47 AM9/28/13
to ef...@googlegroups.com

Hi :

In our next ACTION PACKED weekend workshop on Agri Business -  Look Who's Talkin ..

  • Lt Cdr Viswa Chandra - former Indian navy submarine commander ,and India's leading Hydrofonics expert and
  • Mr. Jalander reddy , the magician who has made roses bloom in the deserts

We have TWO of the BIGGEST guru's of Agri entrepreneurship present at same time !They are ground-up, hands-on agri experts who have also created successful businesses through innovative products and  marketing !

PLUS :
  • Field Trip to adeniums india farm , a mini forest of over 250 indigenous plant species hand picked and groomed ,
  • Visit to farmers market at Tiruvallur and watch a REAL indian 'sandhai'
  • Meet the Villains of Veggie market - the MBAs who run Koyambedu mandi
.. and a 'surprise' organic menu with a very 'unique' native indian cutlery used by sages which you can TAKE home after eating as souvenier..
with your usual suspects .. Venky, Valli and team efarm ..

For session details and signing up : http://bit.ly/wws_oct
Hurry ! Register by Gandhi Jayanthi (Oct 2md) and avail Special 'FATHER's DAY discount of Rs 999 in fees !

For more details about the Guest speakers and their work :

For any details on the training program , please call 917 607 2449 or email trai...@efarm.in

Cheers ,

Venkat

guestsprk_CV_hydro_720px.jpg