efarm's Pongal Gift : Free Gold/ Cash prize/Dream apartment/Car/Smartphone

venkat efarm

Jan 15, 2014, 4:19:51 AM1/15/14
to ef...@googlegroups.com
eFarm wishes all our farmers , customers , collaborators, investors, mentors a very bright and ever prosperous years ahead . In order to show our gratitude we are offering a FREE GIFT to every one , all you need is to read the instructions below and let us know what you have chosen....

GOLD COIN / CASH PRIZE worth 1 LAKH

The most expensive item in the world is YOUR active, intelligent brain and a sharp, focussed mind .. polish your brain and all wealth in the world will be revealed in fron of uour eyes..
money NEVER stays in one place , but KNOWLEDGE which you learn frm your birth stays till death and no one can take it away from you..

A Dream apartment in Gated community

Humans are the only species on earth who lock themseleves up in closed boxes with 'windows' when the whole world is 'open source' and available for sharing and enjoying together... animals may be less intelligent but they all build their homes for their needs, keep a 'soft security' boundary to keep away enemies.. but they dont have 'poverty' and 'homeless' like the HUMAN do !
Your dream home - star light , ventilated by natural breeze, 24 hr water from coeans and rivers is waiting for you .. but we prefer living in urban slums ;-(

SMARTPHONE

The worlds best smartphone is your own ears, mouth and eyes - but be smart to 'listen' carefully, 'speak' only when necessary and 'look' beyond what you see using the most advanced mega pixel camera nature has given you.

FUEL EFFICIENT SMALL CAR

The most economical, self fuelled vehicle is your own legs and arms . Surprisingly, it is the FASTEST and SMARTEST way too ! Given the traffic conditions , a metro or EMU train or public transport is the fastest way to reach your destination is your muscle power ...

On serious note ,

most of our lives goes waste in chasing money , property, power , toys and useless knowledge .. everything we need and imagine is right within us or around us - if only we pause , listen and look. We lead our lives 'blindly' , 'deaf' to the opportunity knocking, bad mouthing our anger and frustration , and can never stop and 'smell' the fragrance and forever running behind garbage....

The easiest thing is to point fingers at others for our problems, but it is MOST difficult to look within and clean our own faults...you dont have to be in politics to create social change.. EVERY 'aam aadmi' has a 'not-so-aam aurath' right around him to care, love and assist in providing all weath and success .. But most of the time our 'male ego' refuses to see the 'sakthi' right next to us.

This 'Bhogi' lets burn all our ignorance, anger, laziness, ego and ... This 'Pongal' / 'Makar Sankranthi' lets usher in a 'new' sun light into our lives ...

Lets usher in the divine sakthi into our lives ....

Happy new year ...

p.s : and stop falling for 'free offers' and scams ;-)

From Venkat (Founder , eFarm)
www.efarm.in  | www.efarmdirect.com | https://www.facebook.com/groups/efarmdirect/