eFarm's Nxt Weekend Workshop : Women Special

Venkat (efarm)

Oct 30, 2014, 5:07:30 AM10/30/14
to ef...@googlegroups.com

eFarm Connect

Hi Friends ,Seasons Greetings !

Happy to be back with our next edition of Weekend Workshops for Agri Business Entrepreneurs. In order to celebrate the silent role women have been playing in the agri/food chain right from farm to our kitchen, the special theme for this session would be 'Women in Agri Industry'

Get set to be inspired by these 'Super Women' : The guest Guru speaker, Ms Surya Narmada, hails from a farmer family from Tirunelveli and is one of India's leading horticulture experts. Ms Vijayamma who heads Nivedita , an NGO manages a federation of over 100+ women's self help group in Chennai's suburbs. Their members operate and manage some of the 'Amma Canteens' , the popular government subsidised eateries . Plus the usual gang from Team eFarm !

Date : Nov 8th/9th (Sat/Sun)
Venue : Chennai (ISKCON Conference hall, 1st Seaward Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-41)
Fees : Rs 3500 (**Special discounts for women participants ! Rs 500 off the fees !)
Register : http://training.efarm.in or call Vijaykanth at 9176072449

Stay Hungry ! Stay FOODish !! Cheers,
Venky