Fwd: CfA: Short research stay for Ukrainian students in Belgrade

Borut Trpin

Sep 3, 2022, 10:14:24 AM9/3/22
to eenps_...@googlegroups.com
Dear members,

please share widely if you know know potentially interested Ukrainian students.

Best wishes,
Borut Trpin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vanja Subotić <suboti...@hotmail.com>
Subject: CfA: Short research stay for Ukrainian students in Belgrade
Date: 3. September 2022 at 16:01:03 CEST

Dear colleagues,

Would you be so kind as to notify the other EENPS members on the email list of our little initiative in Belgrade (which has been submitted as the new project for Ukraine on the EENPS website as well):

Call for Application

A research stay in Belgrade for Ukrainian students

We are pleased to announce the launching of the project Re-establishing Institutional Network in Southeast and Central European Philosophy of Natural Sciences (PI: Slobodan Perović), supported by the Višegrad Fund.

The project revolves around educational and scientific cooperation between the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade, Serbia, and the following institutions from V4 and Western Balkan countries:

  • Institute of Philosophy in Budapest, Hungary
  • Institute of Philosophy at the Jagellonian University in Krakow, Poland
  • Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
  • Institute of Philosophy in Prague, Czech Republic
  • University of Western Bohemia, Czech Republic
  • Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Banjaluka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Montenegro, Montenegro

Experts in fields such as philosophy of physics, philosophy of mathematics, and philosophy of biology will teach a joint hybrid Ph.D. course. The in-person classes are due for November in Belgrade.

We cordially invite Ukrainian students  still residing in war-torn Ukraine or currently in exile  to apply to participate in our course along with their peers from Western Balkan and V4 countries by sending their academic CVs (max two pages) by September 20th to re.ph...@gmail.com. Accommodation costs for two students will be covered through the Višegrad Fund grant, while the traveling arrangements will be further specified upon receiving applications.

Many thanks,

Vanja Subotić
Institute of Philosophy at the University of Belgrade
Čika Ljubina 18-20
11000 Belgrade, Serbia